Friday, October 31, 2008

Short a day's dose

After VLCD 28
overnight: -0.4
total: -16
weight: 139

Consistent. I can't complain too much--I'm still losing. But I may have another explanation.

I posted this question to the HCG Dieter's board a while ago, so you may have seen it already. I'm short on HCG by more than a day's doses. 1.3 ml short. Where did they go? I can see losing a drop here and there in the process of administering my sub-lingual dose twice a day. But adding up to 1.3 ml? Not likely.

The only explanation I can come up with is that it evaporated. And I don't half believe that, either. But I know I was painstakingly cautious when I measured for my mixture, and when I measured my doses. I use an open amber bottle, not a sealed one. I used 3 ml vodka as a preservative in my solution. Could that cause so much evaporation? I'm shaking my head. It doesn't seem possible. I hope someone on HCG Dieters has an answer for me.

But say it has been slowly evaporating. That might explain both my slow down in weight and inch loss, and my return of hunger 3 days ago. Because with less liquid, my dose has been getting stronger each day. Overall, with 28 doses instead of 30, my average dose has been close to 180 IU. And if it started out as it should have--166--there's no telling how strong my last several doses have been.

It's been one thing after another with me, hasn't it? Surprisingly, I'm upbeat about this. I just want to know how to prevent it from happening again.

No comments: