Saturday, October 18, 2008

Consistent

After VLCD 15
overnight: -0.6
total: -11
weight: 144

In the future, it would be nice to see another whole pound loss in one day. But there's definitely something to be said for consistency and predictability. Today my TOM came, right on schedule, and I still lost my .6 right on schedule. On this protocol, the losses can change quickly, but I'll enjoy this while it lasts.

It's too early to say whether or not the 166 IU dose will do the trick. But I think I feel an improvement, both in hunger and in a general sense of well-being.

1 comment:

BEB said...

Just keep on pressing. You are doing great.

I'm getting really tired of the diet and am ready for the next two weeks to end. It's getting harder to stay strong, even though I'm on track to get to the low 170's this round.

Lack of willpower is what got me to 200 lbs. That's what I keep thinking.