Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TOM

After VLCD 18
overnight: -0.8
total: -12.6
weight: 142.4

My TOM started in earnest yesterday afternoon. (Another reason for only a .2 loss.) My original plan was always to stop dosing for the first 3 days of my period. But since my upped dose is so new, and I didn't dose on Sunday (cuz I thought my TOM had already started), I'm going to dose right through.

Even though the HCG isn't as effective during a period, keeping this hunger under control is my priority. I have enough HCG that even if I have to use it all up it'll be a total of 46-47 days of dosing. I might not need it all anyway.

The new dose is doing the trick. I've had hunger around mealtimes, and a bit at bedtime, but that's all. Sunday, when I didn't take HCG, the constant hunger came back. So, even though I'd like to follow the original protocol more closely, this is what I need to do for me.

No comments: