Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time for a change

After VLCD 4
overnight: -1.0
total: -3.6
weight: 151.4

Yesterday I tried spreading my meals out further. Eating the same amount, but 4 meals instead of 2. It didn't really help. Momentarily it did because while I'm actually eating the hunger is tolerable. But I was extrememly weak all day, and every time I stood up, I got lightheaded. Felt like I was going to pass out a couple of times.

I figure there are two possibilities: 1) My HCG wasn't potent, or 2) My dose isn't high enough. So this morning I took a 150 IU dose, then went and bought a pregnancy test. I figure I may as well take a higher dose because if my HCG is useless, it doesn't hurt to take more of it. On the other hand, if my HCG was good, I'd want to increase the dose anyway. The preg test was positive, which is good. It means I don't have to throw that batch away and waste over 12 ml of my mixture. Even at my new dose, I've got 10 day's worth left.

I know I said I'd wait a week and see, but my level of starvation left me non-functional. I couldn't take it any more. I'm surprised I could make it to the store and back. But mornings are best for me. The experiment part of this is holding true. I have to keep experimenting until I find what's right for me.

No comments: