Friday, October 3, 2008

Loading Day 3 results

After Load Day 3
overnight change: -0.6
net change: +1.4
current weight: 156.4

Yesterday I ate enough to keep myself full all day, but I didn't eat as much as the day before. I felt nauseous in the afternoon and evening, so I didn't want to push it and end up eating until I threw up. At first I thought it might be a stomach bug, but I think it was either from eating so much for 3 days, or my body getting used to the HCG.

At any rate, I was pretty sure I wouldn't gain more weight. After all, I was eating healthy foods for the most part--just lots of them. But I didn't expect to lose. For 3 load days, I only gained 1.4 pounds. Not bad. And I'm so happy to be done loading and on to VLCD (very low calorie days).

Three days of gorging seemed just right for me. This morning I wasn't hungry when I woke up, unlike the last two ravenous mornings. I got up at 6:30 and my stomach didn't growl until around 8:00. I had hunger on and off through the morning. The rest of the time I felt empty but not necessarily hungry. I was hoping to feel no hunger at all, but alas, I'm not one of the lucky ones. The hunger I experienced wasn't bad, though.

So far, so good.

No comments: