Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dosing mystery solved

After VLCD 29
overnight: -0.4
total: -16.4
weight: 138.6

A couple of people answered my question about why I was short on HCG. I misunderstood the answer at first, but then I thought about it for a full 5 seconds after I answered the post. The little part on the syringe that the needle is supposed to attach to holds a few extra drops. So when I thought I was measuring exactly .5 ml, I was getting a few drops more each time. Also, perfectionist that I am, I pulled the plunger back a little extra to compensate for the air bubble that always gets in there.

I was right about one thing. With 28 doses, I was getting 178.6 IU each dose. Now I'll make sure the plunger stops at .5 and not beyond. Plus I added a little more liquid, so my dose will be closer to 150 IU. With my hunger coming back, I needed to do some adjusting anyway.

No comments: