Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halfway there!

After VLCD 19
overnight: -0.4
total: -13.0
weight: 142

I met a milestone and I didn't even notice. As of yesterday, I'm halfway to my goal weight. Starting HCG, I wanted to lose 25 pounds. Yesterday's weight put me at 12.6 pounds lost and only 12.4 to go. (12 today.) Hurray!

I'm not sure how accurate 130 is for my ideal weight. I only know that when I lost weight back in 2001, I got down to 136 and still had quite a bit of flab. That's the least I've weighed as an adult. Now, on HCG I might lose more fat than before and look just fine at 136. Then again, I might lose so much fat it'll put me lower than 130. I have a small frame, so it's possible.

Bottom line is, I'll know it when I see it. And that's the great thing about HCG--it's self limiting. When I have no more abnormal fat to lose, the hunger will come back. I hope that happens before I run out of HCG, so I'll know for sure my abnormal fat is gone.

And that's another reason I hope my remaining hunger continues to diminish day by day. Then I'll know for sure when it comes back full force. Anyway, I'm so excited to be only 12 pounds from my goal weight.

No comments: