Friday, October 24, 2008

Enlita

After VLCD 21
overnight: -0.6
total: -14
weight: 141

I want to tell you about the program on which I lost those first 27 pounds, because I owe them a lot. It's Enlita.com. Dr. Kendra Pearsall, a naturopath, founded the site. If you know who Dr. Mercola is, you might know that she used to be in practice with him, and co-authored, I think, 3 books with him. I've subscribed to Dr. Mercola for years, so I immediately trusted Dr. Pearsall.

The weight loss program is based on good nutrition--eating whole foods and avoiding processed foods. But there's a lot more to it. It covers food allergies that might be keeping the weight on, hormones, emotions, and other factors. It's really a holistic approach.

This isn't a commercial. I'm not trying to get anyone to join. I'm simply expressing my gratitude.

Dr. Pearsall is the one who made me aware of HCG, through her newsletter. She held an informational teleseminar that explained the science of HCG. I was hooked. And here I am.

I had to drop my membership, but I learned so much. As you know, I averaged a pound of weight loss per week for 5 months. The prinicples I learned on Enlita will be with me for life, and I'm so grateful.

No comments: