Monday, October 13, 2008

Hunger gone!

After VLCD 10
overnight: -0.8
total: -7.6
weight: 147.4

I was hoping to lose more to make up for the gain, but I don't really care all that much. My losses up through Saturday were more than I was expecting, so I'll take it as it comes. Besides, the weight pales in comparison to the fact that my hunger went away yesterday!

The morning and afternoon were normal hunger levels. I went to an anniversary party where I got to watch people eat for 3 hours. I was hungry the whole time. Just sipped my water. I kept thinking of the portion of roast I could reheat as soon as I got home. Then when I did get home, I stopped in my tracks on the way to the fridge. I wasn't hungry, I was only empty.

When did that happen?

I waited a while before warming my roast, just to be sure the feeling was sticking. I ate my supper and I was satisfied. Three hours after supper, I still wasn't hungry. Day 10 was the magic number for me, after all. The hunger is gone!

(By the way, I only did 5 doses of 150 IU--2.5 days. I thought if my dose was the problem that amount of time should have fixed it. I've been back to 125 IU since then.)

No comments: