Thursday, October 2, 2008

Loading Day 2 results

After Load Day 2
overnight change: +1.0
net change: +2.0
current weight: 157

I ate so much yesterday, by midday I felt like I weighed 50 pounds more than I really do. When I exercised, I couldn't do as much as normal. Being that full weighed me down and made me so tired.

Today will be my third loading day. The protocol only calls for two days, but I want to make sure the HCG is thoroughly in my system. And I've heard people do better, as far as hunger is concerned, on three load days.

Funny thing is, after eating so much, I've woken up ravenous the last two mornings. You'd think I couldn't stand the thought of food, but no, there's my stomach, growling away and making food an urgent need. Once I start eating, however, that's another story. I didn't want more than a few bites of my breakfast, but I'm pressing on (eating as I type this).

No comments: