Thursday, October 9, 2008

More improvement

After VLCD 6
overnight: -1.2
total: -6.2
weight: 148.8

I'm doing the Snoopy dance to be in the 140s again. Those 27 pounds I lost? Well, for 27 weeks, I lost an average of 1 pound a week. I had my ups and downs, but always came back to that average. Then about May, I got off track and couldn't get back on. From May-September my weight bounced back and forth between 154 and 159. After losing pretty much steadily for 5 months, I was stuck in the 150s for 5 months.

So that's why it means so much for me to FINALLY be in the 140s.

Now for the improvement I mentioned. I still have hunger, but it's much less intense. It's "Yeah, I'm hungry." Not, "Must eat or PERISH!!" I went back to two meals yesterday and each one was almost satisfying. I see some rays of hope.

1 comment:

BEB said...

Congrats and great job.