Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Slight improvement in hunger

After VLCD 5
overnight: -1.4
total: -5.0
weight: 150

So very, very happy with my release overnight. I know this will slow down soon, but the rapid loss in the beginning is so heartening. I can keep going because of big losses like this.

Yesterday's hunger level was slightly better than Sunday and Monday. I have no idea if increasing the dose was the right thing to do or not. I'm starting to think that I didn't load enough. As unbelievable as that seems to me. But there were times I could have stuffed more in. Wish I could go back and redo it. Beginners, learn from this. Eat as much as you can possibly hold.

One mistake I made was I forgot about coconut oil until the last day. That would have been a good fat without bulk. On the third day I did make "chocolate bark" out of coconut oil and ate 4 Tbsp that way.

So anyway, just hanging on. Since it's likely my load days that caused this, I might ease back on my HCG dose once this hunger is more under control. I don't know. Too many variables.

No comments: