Monday, October 20, 2008

Dreams

After VLCD 17
overnight: -0.2
total: -11.8
weight: 143.2

I'm disappointed, but under the circumstances--my period (sort of) and no doses yesterday--I suppose it's understandable. I'm back to dosing today, and I'll see what happens with my period.

Dreams. It seems like every night I dream of food. Most of the time in my dream I've forgotten I'm on phase 2. So halfway through a big plate of forbidden food, I remember. Then I feel awful for having cheated. I've always had vivid dreams, so the remorse is very real. I wake up so relieved that my diet is still clean.

Other nights, I'm not on HCG in my dreams, so I can enjoy all kinds of food guilt-free. Since my dreams are so realistic, it's actually not a bad way to sample delicious foods. But it's strange that the dreams come almost every night. It's like I'm obsessed with food.

Naw, that couldn't be!

2 comments:

helderheid said...

Hey, Thanks so much for the comment! I appreciate you pulling for 130s for me! :) I should be done this round near the beginning of November so fingers crossed! :)

I am SO HAPPY you're not gnawing your leg off with hunger!! I find it incredible that we aren't starving on this protocol. It works. :)

Keep up the great work and keep posting! I'm enjoying reading your entries!

I'm not having food dreams but I've already compiled a list of things for my next load. :)

Beaker said...

Thanks! It's good to hear from you again. I should only have to do one round, so I'm planning what I'll be able to eat in phase 3.