Monday, November 3, 2008

Moving on down

After VLCD 31
overnight: -0.8
total: -17.6
weight: 137.4

I'm so happy. I didn't think I'd see a .8 loss again. I was accepting of my .4 losses. Because even though I can't guarantee even that much of a loss each and every day, if that trend did continue, I'd end up at 132.6. Sounds pretty good to me. (Yes, whenever I see a pattern forming, I have to project ahead and see where that would take me. I don't think there's a cure for this sickness.)

My next milestone will be getting below 136. That's the least I've weighed as an adult. I started putting on a little extra weight when I was 14 or 15. Not much, just enough to never quite be thin. As a junior in high school, I weighed 140. Of course the consequence of being 34 versus 17 is that I'm fatter now even though I weigh less.

I put on more weight in my 20s, especially after I got married. Then I lost weight in 2001 and reached a low of 136. But like I said before, I never lost the excess tummy and back fat.

So here's to getting below 136, and becoming more trim than I was in high school. :o)

No comments: