Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snack ideas?

P3, Day 5
last dose weight: 132.8
current weight: 134.6 (1.8 above)
overnight change: +.8

Whew, that was close. But today is finally the first day of my TOM. I know from past experience that this morning is the peak of my water retention, and I'll pee a whole lot today. So I'm not overly worried about being .4 from another steak day.

I didn't have any nuts yesterday, but I had a lot of cream. Mostly because I'm having trouble getting enough calories in. Yesterday I was still under 1800, and I should be between 1900 and 2100. It's not that I'm lacking an appetite--I'm quite hungry--it's that I don't know what to eat for snacks. I'm the type who needs to eat more frequently.

I'm avoiding nuts for now, and nuts or nut butters are usually what I have for snacks. An apple with peanut butter or almond butter in the afternoon, a handful of almonds in the evening. My imagination is lacking in this area. What can I snack on? Any ideas for me? For now, it's dairy. What if dairy really is a problem for me, too?

1 comment:

BEB said...

Cheese? A spoonful of CO? Grapefruit? I'm going to try plain yogurt with blueberries tomorrow.