Monday, November 24, 2008

Not much wiggle room

P3, Day 4
last dose weight: 132.8
current weight: 133.8 (1.0 above)
overnight change: -1.4

I only have a 1 pound leeway today. And I can't seem to keep my word to myself. For breakfast I had 2 oopsie roll french toast. Topped with a dollop of whipped cream. All it is is eggs, cream cheese and whipped cream. It feels like cheating because I wasn't going to have dairy today.

The deprivation of P2 was harder on me than I thought. I got through it without cheating, but now I can't even stay away from dairy for a day to see what that does. It's like mentally I said, I can get through these 40-some days, but after that, I'd better be able to eat!

I do need to be sure to get plenty of calories today. I keep falling short.

I'm telling myself that each body is going to adapt in it's own way to this sort of thing. Thanks, Beb, for understanding that this feels like failure. And for reassuring me that it's not. I consider my P2 a success, so to have such rapid weight gain in P3 is devastating. But the steak day is the fail-safe device. I just hope my body adjusts and I won't have to do too many of them.

No comments: