Friday, November 7, 2008

Addendum

I'll never understand how this protocol affects me. Yesterday I was so hungry and weak I wanted to quit. In the afternoon I did some dishes that had built up for several days--the dishes that won't go in the dishwasher. I was completely wiped after that. I just laid in the couch.

Today, I was barely hungry. I had to remind myself to each lunch and supper. I ate both meals over an hour late because I didn't think about food. As long as I have days like today for balance, I can hold on until Nov. 20--my first day of phase 3.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I ran into your blog while looking up bentonite clay and hcg. I am actually at the same phase and weight as you are! I was down to 136.4 and my goal is 123-135. Remember, we are so close to our goal! Don't give up!

Beaker said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement. How strange that we're about at the same weight and have the same goal. Glad you found my blog.