Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bummer!

After VLCD 40
overnight: +0.4
total: -20.4
weight: 134.6

I tried something new and it obviously wasn't the right thing to do. I was craving flavor and moisture, so I sauteed my celery in a little bit of coconut oil yesterday. Some people have used it and lost more weight from it. Others have gained. I took the chance that it would be good for me. Besides, I looked at the raw celery and just couldn't do it.

I've eaten my vegetables raw all along. I made three exceptions: Cabbage soup--gained a pound, onion soup, stayed the same, and now cooked celery, gained .4. Although I'll blame the oil rather than the celery.

Back to the basics. With only four days left to dose after today, every day needs to count.

1 comment:

BEB said...

I seem to have the same problems. I was only successful cooking asparagus and spinach and only by steaming.

You are so close. Just hang in there.