Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now I'm scared of P3!

P3, Day 2
last dose weight: 132.8
current weight: 133.6 (+0.8)
overnight change: +1.2

Two days in a row of gaining more than a pound. If I gain the same tomorrow, I'll be right at 2 pounds above LDW. I'm eating very clean today--no dairy, no nuts--to see if that will help. I probably shouldn't have had either of those things in the first two days anyway. All I had yesterday in the way of nuts was a little bit of almond meal to coat my baked chicken.

I should have skipped it, since I suspected peanuts caused the first gain. But it was all prepared and ready to bake. I had no other meat thawed for supper.

But also, I've got PMS, so my TOM should be coming in a day or two. I was expecting it already, but I think HCG has thrown my cycle off a little. That could be what's causing the gain. *Sigh* I thought I was done analyzing a weight gain now that I'm done with P2.

About those pictures...

I took some after pictures that didn't turn out. I took them myself in front of the mirror, which is how I did my befores. They were either shaky (holding camera with one hand) or at a wrong angle. Then my batteries went dead, so I gave up. Now that I've gained and my TOM is pending, I'll wait a while before trying again.

But from what I could see in those pictures, I'm sorry to say I was disappointed with my results. I couldn't see much difference. I guess I'll let you be the judge when I post some in a week or so.

1 comment:

BEB said...

If your TOM is pending, you just have to go for the ride. A steak day will fix anything and you'll do great.

On pictures, I love face shots of me, but I'm not as impressed with body shots. Thirty pounds should look like more, ya know?

Keep it up and let me know if I can help at all.