Monday, November 17, 2008

No more HCG

After VLCD 45
overnight: -0.2
total: -22.4
weight: 132.6

I was so happy after I took my last subligual dose last night. I got a little euphoric (the only euphoric feeling I ever experienced on HCG). It was one step closer to phase 3. Some HCGers are nervous about P3. I can understand how switching from something so strictly regimented to a phase with a lot more freedom could be a little scary.

But that's not how I feel at all. Phase 3 is where I want to be. Let me at it!

Want to hear something kind of pathetic? I have my suppers planned out for every single one of the 21 days. I've gathered so many new recipes, and have some old favorites I can't wait to get back to, that I filled the 3 weeks with no problem. Didn't even have to repeat a meal--not counting leftovers.

Breakfasts are simple. Usually a raw egg shake with coconut milk and cinnimon, or I'll cook eggs and sausage. Lunches I haven't planned, and maybe I should. In the past I've tended to not eat enough food at lunch, which makes me hungrier later. So I'll either have to save some of my supper leftovers for lunch the next day, or actually cook lunch for myself. Hey, I've been doing it all along on these low calorie days.

3 comments:

helderheid said...

Congratulations!! So glad to hear how happy you are. ENJOY P3! I am loving it myself. I cannot believe how much food it takes to maintain this weight! It's also nice to switch my mentality to maintaining given I've been trying to lose for 7 years. It's a good feeling. Are you done with HCG or are you planning another round?

Beaker said...

I think I'm done with HCG. I lost such a good percentage of fat in the last 2 weeks, and by the time I'm done with phase 3/4, I may only have another 5 pounds to lose. My feeling at the moment is that 5 pounds isn't worth another round--even a 23 dose one.

But that could change, depending on how my body does or does not change. Come February...the thought of swimsuit season a few months away. :o)

helderheid said...

Good for you!! Congratulations :)

Once I'm stabilized and in P4, I think I'll try to lose another 5 or so on my own before the holidays, and then I'll have just 20 more to go for my next round which now feels so doable. :)

Again, congrats!