Friday, November 14, 2008

That's more like it!

After VLCD 42
overnight: -0.8
total: -21.4
weight: 133.6

I think I was a bit backed up, so when that resolved this morning, I was a little lighter. Okay, that's why I post anonymously--so that I can share TMI stuff like that. :o)

I'm having an anniversary of sorts today. I started this entire weight loss journey one year ago today. My starting weight was 182, and my goal back then was 132. Fifty pounds sounded like a nice even number. I've reassessed that goal a couple of times since then, but 132 still sounds pretty good. I haven't made it, but look how close I am, thanks to a turbo boost from HCG these last 42 days.

I'm so close to being done. My last dose is Sunday, which means I only have 2 more days to hope for big losses. After that, I'm supposed to hope for stability.

No comments: