Sunday, March 1, 2009

P3 D3

overnight: +1.2
weight: 134.8
.8 above LDW

I don't like that. Most of that was lean weight gain, but not all of it. I gained .3 in fat. Now, a scale can't measure fat absolutely accurately--it gives more of a guideline. But if I'm going to believe it when it says I lost fat, I have to believe it when it says I gained.

It could be as simple as the fact that I haven't had a good BM since I've been eating full calories. They've stayed small as if I'm still staying under 500 calories. So I'm no doubt a little backed up. That might also affect the fat % reading.

Or it could be that I ate cooked vegetables for the first time last night. I made stew. My body doesn't like cooked vegetables while on HCG, so I avoided them. My body could be reacting to reintroducing them. But I simply can't have all my vegetables raw. I get too sick of them.

I won't worry yet. I'm still not over 136 where I'd have to do a steak day. Last round on this day I gained 1.6, so I'm still doing much better this time.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

No doubt you're backed up. Have you tried drinking some watered down bragg's vinegar? That helps me...

Speaking of, I'm up .1 but hadn't had a BM when I weighed. Drank the vinegar and had a movement. Hopefully that will show on the scale tomorrow!