Monday, March 9, 2009

P3 D11

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. Saturday night I didn't get home from the youth banquet until 11:20, and didn't get to bed until midnight. Turn the clock ahead an hour and that's 1 a.m. Then I was gone all day yesterday, too. Today, I'm wiped.

I had two busy days in a row, away from home where it's harder to drink water all day. I was able to keep my eating in line, but I didn't take in enough water.

Sunday:
+.4 = 135.4
1.4 over LDW

Today:
overnight: +.4
weight: 135.8
1.8 over LDW

I'm confident I can turn that around with a day at home with no stress and plenty of water to drink. The scale still says that's all lean weight gain and I'm losing fat. So even if I gain enough tomorrow to have to do a steak day, it's not the end of the world.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Well done and your attitude is GREAT!