Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not good

overnight: +1.0
weight: 134.6
0.6 over LDW

Two possibilities: 1. PMS caused the gain; 2. Fruit caused the gain.

I was sick yesterday. A touch of the stomach flu, but no throwing up. Splitting headache, no energy. After supper everything in me was craving fruit. My no fruit during P3 rule was self-imposed, and yesterday was my last day of P3 anyway. So I had some blueberries. Less than half a cup. The energy from the fruit did make me feel better for the evening. But fruit isn't worth a pound gain.

I'm also PMSing, though. This morning I feel very bloated. I'm hoping that's the real cause. In any case, I'll wait a few days before having fruit again.

3 comments:

helderheid said...

i bet is was the combination. Just take it easy and keep the fluids up!

helderheid said...

I need coffee. One more time with feeling. I BET it was the combination. I hope you feel better!

Beaker said...

Thanks. I'm sure you're right. I'll drink plenty of water and wait and see.