Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two weeks of P3 and going strong

overnight: -0.2
weight: 134.2
0.2 over LDW

Last round I thought I was a failure. I thought HCG worked for everyone but me. On this day last round I was 139.4, which was 6.6 pounds over LDW. I never recovered from Thanksgiving. I just kept going downhill and ended up at 141.2 on my last day of P3.

My two weeks of going even stricter than Atkin's Induction are over. Today I'm introducing almonds. I want to wait at least another week before I have fruit. I suppose I'll eat it if I really feel the need for it. I was craving fruit last night, but it went away after I had coconut oil. But I think keeping my blood sugar more stable has been good for me.

I'll go slow with introducing one food at a time. Despite my strict eating, I'm amazed at how well I'm stabilizing. I want things to stay this way.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

You're doing so well! I am just beyond thrilled for you. Must feel great! Enjoy your almonds :)