Monday, March 2, 2009

At last!!

Lets just say I took some fiber, things moved.

overnight: -0.8
weight: 134
At LDW

It finally happened. I lost weight on P3 without a steak day! I was beginning to think it wasn't possible for me. I'm eating nothing but meat and vegetables and a little bit of coconut oil. If I can't stabilize on that, I can't stabilize. The only thing I could take away is the coconut oil.

But today's loss gives me hope. Maybe I can stabilize, despite having more lean mass to gain back. Snoopy dance!

3 comments:

helderheid said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

I know how concerned you were! That is so terrific!!!

Please send those moving vibes my way - I'm WAY up!!

Beaker said...

Sorry to hear you're up. But thanks for cheering me on. You're right. I was pretty worried.

helderheid said...

Thanks Beaker! We'll see what tomorrow brings... EEK! :)