Thursday, March 5, 2009

P3 D7

overnight: +0.2
weight: 135
1 pound above LDW

All right, that wasn't much of a gain, but I'm ready to see a loss again just to prove it's still possible. I'm not overly worried, but I enjoy seeing the scale go the other way. On the other hand, it's so nice to see and feel my muscles coming back.

Something else funny is happening. In my dreams, my body has always been accurate at whatever weight I'm at. So if I'm in a swimsuit, or the dreaded in-my-underwear-in-public dreams, I'm trying to hide my body. Since I've been back in the 130s, I've had a flat stomach in my dreams. In reality, I don't have a flat stomach--not even close--but if I'm seeing myself that way in my dreams, my self-image has shifted to the positive.

Last night I dreamed I was standing on a dock in a bikini top and cut off jeans. I was feeling a bit self-conscious at the time because someone was video taping the scene. But when I saw a playback of the video, I had a flat stomach with good muscle definition. What a fun dream! I can't wait until it's reality.

3 comments:

helderheid said...

That is SO funny! I've been having similar dreams!

Beaker said...

Great, isn't it?

Also, I told my husband that he's been calling me pretty a lot more often lately. He strongly denied it. He said he's always called me pretty several times a day, but now I'm finally ready to hear him.

I don't know who's right.

helderheid said...

Love that!! :D That's very sweet :D