Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This seems to be my new number

overnight: 0
weight: 133.6
0.4 under LDW

Tomorrow is my last day of P3. Not that it will make any difference to me, food-wise. But it's still a sense of accomplishment that I've made it this far with no steak day. I've stabilized just below my last dose weight.

Of course, I'm working my butt off with exercise, so I'll be ready to start losing weight any day now. My lean mass has been staying the same, although I'm still down from when I started the round. I was hoping my fat would continue to go down, but it's staying the same, too. By the way, the calipers read the same as they did last week-- 19.6% fat. Compare that to the 24% in the sidebar. This is a healthy percent of fat.

The only unhealthy reading I have left is my waist--31 inches compared to hips that are 36.75. A ratio of .844, when it should be under .8.

But that fat percentage is great. Truly, I'm happy with the way things are. There's just something psychological about continuing to see the number on the scale go down. And I'm still 8.6 pounds from my ultimate goal. I'll get there, though. I guess now is a time for my body to adjust.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

I imagine you must feel an intense relief to have stabilized SO well! Good on ya. Are you considering a short round later or are you still planning to get the last 8.6 down on your own?

Beaker said...

I'm planning to get there on my own. HCG is too hard on me. I can't do it ever again. I'm so grateful for it, but I can't repeat it.

Through diet and exercise, I'll get to 125 (or around there). I have an excellent exercise program called PACE that's really supposed to burn the fat.