Wednesday, March 11, 2009

P3 D 13

overnight: +0.2
weight: 134.4
0.4 over LDW

Steady as she goes. This is wonderful. I'm continuing to release fat. I measured myself yesterday and I'm a bit thinner than most of the measurements in the side bar. My calipers told me I dropped so much fat I don't quite believe it. I'll post what it was next week if it holds true.

Hard work and dedication pay off in P3. I haven't had any food cravings, but once in a while something looks good. When that happens I tell myself, my body is more important than food.

I keep forgetting to take pictures. I'll take some as soon as possible and get them posted. I've got a ways to go, but I'm sure there's noticeable progress to be seen.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

I'm sure you're GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see the pictures! SO glad to hear P3 is working for you!!! YOU GO GIRL!

Beaker said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence.