Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Again

No need for stats. My weight is still 133.6 and you know what that means by now.

I hope yesterday's impatience didn't sound like ingratitude. I'm so very grateful to have stabilized so well. Five days of being at the same weight--with one little upward blip in the middle--you can't get more stable than that. I set a goal for myself that I'll be at my ideal weight by June, just in time for swimsuit season. As long as I keep working at it, my body will respond when it's ready. That gives me just over 10 weeks to lose 8.6 pounds. Doable.

I was mistaken when I said my lean mass is still below what it should be. My fat scale says so, but the accurate calipers say I've regained every ounce of lean mass I lost. The fat scale can really only be used as a guideline, not an absolute fact.

I'm thrilled that I've lost just as much fat during P3 as during P2. The inches don't come out that way, but I guess I lost it where the calipers count. My energy is much improved, as is my mood. I'm very grateful for where I'm at.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

I couldn't be more thrilled for you!