Tuesday, February 10, 2009

VLCD 8

overnight: 0
total lost: 10.4
weight: 140.6

What a letdown! I was prepared for things to slow down--I'd have been happy with a .4--but not to stop. I had hamburger yesterday. I won't have that again for a while, if at all. When I make hamburger, instead of measuring 100 grams--3.5 ounces--for a serving, I split a pound of hamburger into four servings. 4 ounces.

So I'm not only eating a fatty kind of meat, I'm getting extra protein. I rinse away as much fat as I can with hot water, but still.

But the good thing about having a body fat scale is I can see that even though the weight stayed the same, the fat went down .6% in one day. A loss of some sort happened. Plus I took my measurements this morning, and I had some very good losses. 2 inches from my waist was the best.

So a disappointing weigh-in, but great results overall when I look at the last week.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Your inches lost are incredible! Way to go!!

I found I always stalled with red meat. *sigh* I LOVE IT. Oh well, it's not forever!