Wednesday, February 4, 2009

VLCD 2

overnight: -2.0
total lost: -5.4
weight: 145.6

I think these big losses are happening because I gained so much recently. Like I said, I treated the week before I started HCG practically like a load week. I didn't get stuffed or focus on fat, but I ate whatever I wanted. But here's my menu for the last two days.

Monday:

Lunch--100 grams chicken breast, 1 cucumber
Supper--100 grams chicken breast, celery (maybe a cup and a half?)

Tuesday:

Lunch--lean hamburger rinsed of fat with Mexican spices, 1 cucumber
Supper--same meat with celery

I haven't felt the need for tea yet. Though I should drink some. Green tea is good for fat loss. I've had hunger, but mild so far, and it comes and goes.

The only thing different from last round is that I haven't had any fruit yet. Plus I'm taking a multi-vitamin. There's nothing in the vitamins that should interfere with weight loss, and my losses show that they aren't hurting so far.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

Excellent! I'm not taking my multi as it has fish oil in it. I'm taking Bragg's apple cider vinegar in my water to cleanse my kidneys and liver, as well as get extra vitamins. You're blowing my mind - well done!

BEB said...

Awesome. Keep it up!