Thursday, February 12, 2009

VLCD 10

overnight: -0.8
total lost: 12.2
weight: 138.8

Happy dance. I'm getting spoiled here. As hard as I try not to speculate, it's in my nature to check the numbers. Last round from days 9-21, I averaged .6 lost per day. If I did that again, it would put me at 133 for my last dose weight. Not too bad. Last time my LDW was 132.8. I consider this round of HCG a do-over anyway.

I could gain more ground by going longer, but I won't be able to last more than the shortest allowable time. My hunger is getting a little bit worse. I've had hunger all along, just very tolerable. The type of hunger a normal person feels when it's time for lunch, not starvation hunger. It's gotten a little sharper in the last two days, and comes a little earlier. Still tolerable, but not for a longer round.

The huge difference this time is that I'm not obsessed with food. Last time, by day four I was drooling over TV commercials with food. I started looking up recipes I could have during phase 3 after my first week of low calories. I daydreamed about them, reread the recipes and imagined how they'd taste.

This time, I could hardly care less about outside food. Either it's because the hunger is so much less this time, or because I know my phase 3 is basically going to be Atkins induction. Whatever the reason, I'm glad.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

LOL! I AM obsessed! Looking up recipes, checking out local restaurants and making plans as to when I can go, etc! Heheheh! I have 32 more days so I need to get a grip :)