Monday, February 16, 2009

VLCD 14

overnight: -1.0
total lost: 14
weight: 137

That's better. Today starts my final week on HCG, so I want every day to count.

I'll take whatever losses come (as if I have a choice) because the real difference this time is going to come in phase 3. I'm going to limit my food choices, and really hit the exercise. I'm sure I'll have to continue with my low intensity and no resistance training for a few days until I get my strength back.

But then I'm really dedicating myself to working out for three months, and getting in shape in time for summer. Lots of protein and muscle-building is what I need to get rid of the fat I have left after HCG. I can't wait.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Good for you! That's great!!! Congrats on the loss!

I've got to start working out. Got to, got to, got to!