Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VLCD 15

overnight: -0.6
total lost: 14.6
weight: 136.4

I took my measurements today. Another inch off my waist. One inch or half an inch off my other measurements, too. I'm happy about that.

I'm getting a little bit closer to a healthy waist/hip ratio. Taken together with BMI, it's a truer indication of healthy weight. In case you aren't familiar with W/H you take your waist measurement and divide it by your hip measurement. The number should be under .8. I've never been there in my adult life.

At my height, I was at a healthy BMI before I started HCG the first time. A healthy BMI for 5'7" is 159. But at that weight, my W/H was .899. Today, my W/H is .84. My waist is getting slimmer, but so are my hips, so that number goes down agonizingly slowly.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Wow, that is terrific!!! Hope you got the before and after pics!