Monday, February 2, 2009

Third Loading Day

current weight: 151

I gained 1.4 overnight, for a total load gain of 3 pounds.

Beb, you're absolutely right. I can't get caught up in numbers. So what if I'm starting almost from scratch? I'm not up against a deadline where someone's going to tell me, "Too late." I know what went wrong and I know what to do this time.

I don't have an end number in mind, either. It would be nice to get back to where I was, or a little bit lower, but I'll do the round and simply observe my results. If I have hunger like last time, I'll do a 24 dose round. If I'm not hungry, I might go a little longer. Maybe not.

The first round of HCG got me out of the habit of exercising every day, because I was so weak during phase 2. And I didn't pick up the habit again in phase 3 or 4. I'd exercise a couple of days then quit for a week or two. So I can't blame the entire gain on food sensitivities, because I wasn't doing all I could to maintain my weight.

This phase 2, I'm determined to exercise. I want to get on that elliptical every day--no matter how weak I am, no matter how slow I have to go, no matter how short a time I can last. I plan to climb on the elliptical and move the pedals just so it's a daily routine again.

In fact, I'd better go do that right now before I start my work day.

1 comment:

BEB said...

Good for you. I think exercising in what ever way we can during phase two will pay us huge dividends as we move on to maintenance this time.