Saturday, February 21, 2009

VLCD 19

overnight: -0.2
total lost: 16.4
weight: 134.6

Everything was right with my eating again yesterday, but I'm PMSing right now. My TOM will start any day. It's due today, but it varies by a few days even when I'm not on HCG, and HCG messes it up further.

I'm ending a round just when Simeons said not to--when my TOM is starting. I believe his reason was that the patient might experience hunger if they have the 3 VLCD without HCG at the start of their period. Imagine that! I might be hungry on the HCG protocol!

I may feel weak during those 3 days, but I don't care. It's time to end, so I'm ending. And due to my timing, I may lose another .2 tomorrow for my LDW, I may stay the same, or I may gain. Whatever. The phrase last dose weight is music to my ears.

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. PLEASE keep posting. I need not only my daily dose of HCG but also of Beaker :)