Friday, February 6, 2009

VLCD 4

overnight: -1.4
total lost: -7.4
weight: 143.6

I'm so happy for another big loss. Last time I only counted net loss in my total. This time I'm including the load weight in my total. It was still weight that had to be lost.

My detox rash came back yesterday morning. I looked back and sure enough, it started day four last round. I was hoping to avoid it this time, but I got frustrated and abandoned my detox program in January. So I'll just have to put up with being itchy again.

This is definitely my last round, no matter where my weight ends up. The results are wonderful, but the side-effects for me are tolerable only so many times.

By the way, I've been faithful with my exercise every morning.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

Sorry about the rash. What are you doing for exercise? My parents just bought a Wii Fit and they LOVE it. I am seriously thinking of getting one!

BEB said...

So sorry about the rash, that really sucks. Here's hoping it's not as long-lived as last time.

I think the low-intensity workouts really help. Good for you keeping that up.