Thursday, February 26, 2009

VLCD 24 (and final)

overnight: -0.6
total lost: 18.8
weight: 132.2

1.8 under LDW

That makes me more comfortable. Today I start my Atkin's Induction style eating. The difference will be that Atkin's allows certain types of dairy, and I'll be avoiding that. I need to test dairy for reactions later. Also, I'm taking nothing for granted, so I'm avoiding eggs for the first 6 days. That way I will have gone without eggs for a full 30, and I'll introduce them next week. I don't think I have a problem with eggs, but I want to be absolutely sure.

I've got a steak cooking for breakfast as we speak. It's the only thing that sounded good, and I'm assuming I won't have to do steak days during P3. :o) *crossing fingers*

1 comment:

helderheid said...

Sounds like you have a plan! That's great! I'll be really curious to see how stabilization goes for you this time.

Steak...yum. That does sound good!! :D

Please keep me posted!