Monday, February 1, 2010

Not much to say

No daily weigh-ins means I'm left with not much to say. Tomorrow is the day I weigh myself. I'm dying of curiosity. My eating and exercise has been so good.

Oh, my old friend the detox rash is back. Came back Thursday, I think it was. It only comes when my eating is clean. I'm trying to look at it as a positive sign, but egads it itches! Detoxifying with the MMS drops alone didn't give me this rash--the toxins are dumped out quickly through the liver and stomach. Clean eating (and probably fat loss) releases them more slowly. Through the skin, apparently.

I'm hoping now that I'm back on the drops, this rash will go away. It's not widespread yet, and I'd like it to stay that way. Then leave.

These drops are supposed to get rid of mold, candida, parasites, viruses--whatever doesn't belong in a healthy bloodstream. It violently attacks and kills them. And I know there's at least a lot of mold and candida in me to kill. Thus my body's strong reactions. I just took a dose and I'm feeling sort of lightheaded.

I can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. But even if the number isn't what I hope, I want to focus on my improving health.

4 comments:

helderheid said...

Where, oh where, do I get these drops???

Beaker said...

I wasn't trying to sell anyone on the stuff. :o) It does great things, but the die-off reactions can be tough. I ordered mine from MMSDR.com

The DR is the guy's initials. He's not a doctor, just a guy who distributes it. MMS stands for Miracle Mineral Supplement. Kind of a cheesy name, but I don't blame the guy who named it. He's seen it do a lot of amazing things.

When I ordered it was about $16 for a bottle, and it will last for months and months. If you do decide to order, you'll also need citric acid to mix it with, or you can use apple cider vinegar like I do.

It tastes terrible, but I've found a way around that. Let me know if you do decide to order, and I'll give you more details.

Beaker said...

If you want to read about it, so you can make the right decision for yourself, do a search for Jim Humble. The website where he tells about MMS has something like "his writings" in the title. Sorry, I'm here in a hurry and don't know the address off the top of my head.

helderheid said...

Thanks so much!