Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Follow up

PACE is all laid out in a book. Dr. Sear's website gives teasers of what it's about. He has a newsletter, and has written other books, so the site isn't all about PACE, so it can be hard to find information, though some links are there. Here are a couple of articles. One on weight loss, and one comparing/contrasting it to marathons. I bought his first PACE book, which was an e-book for about $30. Now he has a new version available only in hardcover, and it sells for around $40, I think.

I could give you details, but I have too much respect for copyrights to lay it out publicly. I dabble in writing myself, and I'd hate for anyone to violate my copyright.

However, my email is in my profile. Email me if you're interested, and I could give you some basics on getting started. Just like I'd tell any friend by word of mouth what I've learned about PACE.

No comments: