Saturday, January 30, 2010

Goodbye hunger and cravings

I've been abnormally hungry for years. Eat a meal, hungry half an hour later. Or worse, the hunger doesn't go away at all after a meal. I've been living with constant hunger for so long. The HCG diet only intensified what was already there.

No longer.

For one thing, I'm getting enough protein, especially in the morning. I also eat my bigger meal for lunch and have a lighter supper. That helps with the hunger because I'm more active earlier in the day. Plus, I'm finally supporting my thyroid. I ate breakfast over two hours ago, and I'm still not hungry. I get hungry just before it's time to eat another meal. Or sometimes hungry for an afternoon snack. I've only had one or two times of feeling that abnormal hunger in the last week, almost two weeks, since sprinkling the kelp over my food.

And thank you, helderheid, for telling me about the iodine supplement. I'll look into that. I guess I'm not just blogging to myself after all.

And cravings? Still haven't had a one. I'm not healed yet, but I'm heading that way.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

I'm here reading you! :) You sound confident. That's so key.

Beaker said...

Thanks for taking the time to support me. I know you follow a lot of blogs, and it means so much to have you here.

Now I'm off to read yours.