Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weigh in

I lost another 1.4 pounds this week! That brings me to 177.6. Still losing over a pound a week. This is great. Not as much for inch loss. That kind of goes in spurts for me. But I did lose 1/4 inch on each of 4 measurements. My streak of 1/2 inch loss per week on my waist is probably over. But 1/4 isn't bad.

My husband took me out for supper on Valentine's Day. I had steak and vegetables. The marinade for the steak was horribly salty, but I made sure to drink a lot of water yesterday. I don't seem to be any worse off for a night out.

I didn't blog yesterday because I got sick. I had the hardest time motivating myself to exercise. I don't know why. I kept procrastinating, and since I eat breakfast after I exercise, this pushed my breakfast back too late. I saw that if I took my first MMS dose after I ate, like usual, my whole schedule would be off, and I'd miss my last dose because I'd be in bed already.

So I did what you're not supposed to do--I took it on an empty stomach. And I paid for it. Nausea and diarrhea (sorry, TMI) for several hours. I was sick over lunchtime and didn't get hungry until supper. Lesson learned. Always eat before taking MMS. I hadn't gotten sick at all until yesterday.

No comments: