Friday, February 12, 2010

My messed up allergic system

Here you go, Tri Mom.

I skipped that part of my story. Trying to boil down 8 months into a few posts didn't work out so well.

This spring when I found out I'm allergic to mold, I had something called a live blood test done. This looks at blood through a dark field microscope while the blood is still alive and active. It gives a better indication of what's actually happening in the blood.

I went with two friends, one of whom is also allergic to mold. We didn't know that there's different training for this test, and the man we went to didn't know anything about mold, and didn't know what to look for in the blood, so not much help in that area, but...

He was chatting away during the tests of my two friends. When he was looking at my blood, he got very, very quiet. I'm thinking, great, I've got cancer and he's not allowed to tell me. Seriously, they could come in and take everything away from him, and even send him to jail if he tried to diagnose a disease.

Finally, what he did tell me was that my liver was very clogged. He said that was undoubtedly causing absorption issues for me--not getting the proper nutrition out of my food or vitamins. And also that my lymph nodes were congested. He was very concerned about both these issues. He strongly suggested I do a liver flush, and take steps to get my lymph nodes flowing.

I looked up a liver flush. Doesn't sound fun at all. And they all recommended doing a kidney flush first. More all-kinds-of-not-fun. Then they said for a kidney flush to be affective, I should have my metal fillings removed first. I have 8. I can't afford to have 8 composite fillings done at once, plus your dentist has to know what he's doing so he doesn't make the mercury contamination worse by removing them.

Bottom line, I felt stuck, and scared. I have so many excuses for why I ate like crazy this summer and gained all this weight, but my fear contributed.

Then my nurse friend told me about the MMS drops which clear up mold, candida, allergies, heavy metals, and finally cleanses the lymph nodes and liver. Sounds too good to be true, I know. It's supposed to do everything I needed. My own research convinced me. Even though I've gotten sick on these drops--the die-off making me sick, not the drops--it's much gentler than those very violent sounding liver and kidney flushes.

Again, I'm not trying to sell anyone on these drops, but if you're desperate to get rid of candida or other issues, check them out here. Look under the basic MMS information on the left hand side of the page. And if you take things slowly enough, you don't have to get sick on the drops. I'm not getting sick this time around, and I'm up to 30 drops a day.

3 comments:

helderheid said...

I have GOT to get those drops.

I wish I could suggest a title for your blog. I am in a similar predicament. I do have 1 more round in me but the blog is no longer about HCG.

Good luck!

Kelly Scotti, CHHC, RYT said...

Thanks for answering my question, I really appreciate it.

I totally need those drops too...though Im going to try Paul D'arco tea with chamomile while Im on P2.

Ive had Candida for yrs, and its caused lots of issues for me, some of which make P2 difficult to bear since I am not allowed to use creams to help with them or take my old probiotics.

Few questions: do you take digestive enzymes? And have your ever tried during a detox using just herbs and eating a modified diet. I know lots of alternative remedies...so if you need any other info let me know....

And as part of the live blood test, did he go back and tell you about the past three years? I had the test done in 2008 and it was so interesting to see all the cells and how they can pinpoint what you were going throgh medically back then...

Beaker said...

I don't take digestive enzymes. I know I should. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with what I should be taking, and the expense of it all. But really, that's one I shouldn't skip. Thanks for the reminder.

I'd like more details on a detox I could try. I've done a juice fast--veggie juice with my blood sugar issues. It lasted 5 days. Never again--too long. And I did a detox with supplements where I didn't have to change my diet much, I was already eating clean. But it's been a while. Something that I could do on a yearly basis, at least, would be good. I'm always open to something new, and hopefully better. I don't do good when I have to give up meat for too long. I need my protein, and feel awful without it.

For my live blood test, he didn't go back 3 years. Not that I remember. It was a fascinating test, though.