Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The damages

Christmas events carried on too long. My mom's an excellent baker. I wasn't weighing myself. Any more excuses? In any case, I gained more than I wanted to let myself gain.

I'm eating clean today and part of tomorrow. But isn't there always something? My dad goes in for an early morning surgery Friday. It's out of town, so my sister and I are going along to be with my mom--staying overnight Thurs.

Now, where can I eat out for 3 meals where I can avoid sugar, wheat and dairy? Those are the 3 things that pile the weight on me. I feel lousy, so I'm more than ready to eat better. I hate this delay, but I need to be there for my family--this is a serious surgery.

I'll do the best I can with food choices, and drink tons of water. I never thought I'd feel this way, but I can't wait to get back on Phase 2! Goal date remains Jan 24.

No comments: