Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting my detox

I didn't gain any weight during my overnight trip, which really surprised me.

I chose to have dessert that night. It was a buffet with dessert included in the price, and I couldn't resist the tempting display. I kept it small, though. The next morning I didn't have a choice but to eat a donut and a small bowl of cereal. My sister and I were very hungry and we knew that a real breakfast was a couple of hours away. So we hit the motel's continental breakfast.

I did a steak day Saturday that brought my weight down a bit. Yesterday I started with the routine I already mentioned that will help my body detoxify. I'm avoiding sugar, dairy and wheat. Otherwise my diet will be normal. I'm playing with the idea of doing a two-day juice fast Thurs and Fri. That would really detoxify and help with weight loss.

I'm putting a lot of time and effort into this detox, so I hope it pays off. I want my weight back down to where it should be by the 24th.

No comments: