Thursday, December 11, 2008

Heading the right way

overnight: -0.8

I successfully avoided eggs and dairy yesterday. I misspoke when I said I'd eat only meat, veggies and fruit. I snacked on raw almonds and coconut oil. I do want to avoid peanuts and peanut butter for a while. But I'm sure I don't have a problem with raw almonds--and the scale proved it.

That's the first time the scale has gone down without a steak day. I could do another steak day soon, just to try to jump the weight down further. But it wouldn't work out to do one until Monday, and I'm not sure how much good it would do at this point. It's worth a try, though.

I'll keep up what I did yesterday, and I'm confident the scale will continue to move in the right direction. Today is officially Day 1 of Phase 4, but that doesn't mean much to me at this point.

No comments: