Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doing good

overnight: -0.6
weight: 139.2

That's a loss of someone with a food sensitivity. It's got to be dairy, which makes me profoundly sad. I love ice cream and pudding, and those are things I can make sugar free. That's why I've been trying to deny to myself that it's dairy. Although a couple of weeks ago I made chocolate ice cream out of coconut milk that was pretty good.

I'd been eating eggs all along (except on HCG) without trouble. But I hadn't had pasteurized dairy for a few years--other than the occasional cheese or sour cream on a taco salad. A bit of butter. Nothing near a daily basis.

We used to get milk from a local farmer--raw milk. I had no trouble with that. And when the farmer gave up dairy cows, I quit drinking milk. Raw is so much healthier. But coming off of HCG I really craved fat in my diet, so I had lots of cream and cheese. And the itchiness started soon after.

No comments: