Saturday, December 13, 2008

One event down...

My weight stayed exactly the same, and I'm not sure how that happened. I ate lots of new foods last night--wild rice, wheat flour and sugar. I could have turned down dessert, but I didn't want to. I expected to be up 2 pounds today, but no. Maybe I'm finally stabilizing.

Regardless, I'm going to be careful when I can. Starting Monday, I might follow Beb's example and alternate steak days to get my weight back down. We got our beef from the local farmer. Lots of good steaks included--sirloin, ribeye. Mmmm. I haven't had steak in so long. Doing a couple of genuine steak days won't be a hardship.

1 comment:

J.net said...

I know that you can do this. I have been following your blog. I know you can get established and stable in your weight. You could try protein shake days or chicken days, or egg days if you get tired of the steak.