Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling better every day

I can't get over feeling good again. It's been such a long time.

I'm on the road to weight loss once more, but I'm not doing HCG. I probably won't again. There is still a chance, if I get my thyroid functioning normally, I would do a round to take off some of the weight quickly. But even the possibility is a long way down the road. My body has too many issues.

This blog is called HCG experiment. Bottom line, HCG works, and works well. It just wasn't right for me at that time. So now I'm on my own. Should I change the name of my blog? Leave a note here directing anyone who might happen along to a new blog? Or just keep going?

For now, I'll use this blog as a journal. I doubt if anyone is reading, but it helps to get things down in writing. To have accountability, even if it's imagined.

I'm not going to weigh in every day. Just once a week. It helped immensely in the past to weigh every day. But I'm not in that place right now. Right now, yes, I want to lose weight, but it's about health first. I know I'm doing everything possible to lose weight. My diet couldn't be better, and my exercise is no longer slow and easy. With the type of exercise I'm doing, I improved very quickly. So weighing once a week is enough. I don't want to get distracted and discouraged by the daily ups and downs.

The mold is still my biggest problem. And where is my elliptical machine? Up in the attic with the worst of the mold. I'm taking a supplement that kills mold, and everything else in the body that doesn't belong. It's called MMS. A nurse I know who leans heavily toward natural remedies recommended it to me. My first attempt at cleansing this way was in November.

The stuff itself is harmless and has no side effects. Killing and releasing those toxins are another story. If the liver can't process all the toxins that are dumped into it, it asks the stomach for help. Which means throwing up or diarrhea. These can be avoided by starting with a low dose and slowly building up. Slight nausea is a warning that the dose is a little high, and you should cut back for the next dose. But sometimes it just sneaks up.

I quit after I had a particularly bad bout of running to the bathroom. I shouldn't have quit, but I have so much junk in me that the die-off makes me very ill. I should have cut back and stuck in there, but I was tired of being sick on top of already feeling so lousy. Plus I couldn't get my eating under control, so I was also adding toxins back in.

Now I'm trying it again. More slowly. It's only been a few days. I take the stuff 5 times a day. That way I can take small frequent doses that keep the bugs in me from regrouping. I'll keep building up my dose until I reach a certain level. I'll stay at that level for a week, then I'm done, other than one dose twice a week to keep the bugs at bay.

So now I'm all caught up with the present. I'm so optimistic and happy. I don't care that I'm fat again, as long as I can do something about it.

No comments: